151 Bobcat Lane
Breathtaking terrain along the ribboning Kiawah River sets the stage for inspired Island living at RiverView: an 11-acre private, gated community of cottages and townhomes that enjoys stunning water and sunset views and easy access to Kiawah’s most popular amenities.
RiverView residents will enjoy opportunities to purchase Kiawah Island Club Membership, a private neighborhood pavilion and pool, a private neighborhood dock with kayak launch, walking distance to Beachwalker Park and Kiawah Island Club beach access, and enviable proximity to Freshfields Village.
Featuring all-new construction with Lowcountry-inspired designs, the Red Cedar offers residents:
• Grand entry porch that opens into an expansive living area
• Upstairs master suite with private deck
• First floor den/guest bedroom
• Gourmet kitchen, custom cabinetry throughout
• Pre-wired for home technology and entertainment systems
• White oak flooring standard throughout; reclaimed hardwood available
• Wood-burning fireplace with optional gas log upgrade
• Raised elevation for two-car garage and abundant ground floor storage
• Optional elevator upgrade
• Available under-house, climate controlled storage area
Explore RiverView here, including viewing a site plan and floor plans online.
Please note: Visuals shown are representative only and may differ from completed product. Plans, prices, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
View the map to explore amenities and travel time to nearby points of interest
Unlock everything the island community has to offer with a membership to The Kiawah Island Club, a private membership club exclusively for property owners. Get access to a host of luxurious island amenities, exceptional concierge services, private venues, and special members-only events.Learn More
Fill out the form with best date and time to get contacted about the properties: