117 Bobcat Lane
Breathtaking terrain along the ribboning Kiawah River sets the stage for inspired Island living at RiverView: an 11-acre private, gated community of cottages and townhomes that enjoys stunning water and sunset views as well as easy access to Kiawah’s most popular amenities.
RiverView residents will enjoy opportunities to purchase Kiawah Island Club Membership, a private neighborhood pavilion and pool, a private neighborhood dock with kayak launch, walking distance to Beachwalker Park and Kiawah Island Club beach access, and enviable proximity to Freshfields Village.
Featuring all-new construction with a Lowcountry-inspired design, the Tupelo offers residents:
• Elegant entry foyer with open, accessible living areas
• First-floor master suite is a private retreat
• Screened porch spans the width of the rear elevation
• Gourmet kitchen
• Custom cabinetry throughout
• White oak flooring standard throughout (reclaimed hardwood available)
• Wood-burning fireplace with optional gas log upgrade
• Pre-wired for home technology and entertainment systems
• Raised elevation for two-car garage
• Abundant ground floor storage space
• Available under-house, climate-controlled storage area
Explore RiverView here, including viewing a site plan and floor plans online.
Please note: Visuals shown are representative only and may differ from completed product. Plans, prices, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
View the map to explore amenities and travel time to nearby points of interest
Unlock everything the island community has to offer with a membership to The Kiawah Island Club, a private membership club exclusively for property owners. Get access to a host of luxurious island amenities, exceptional concierge services, private venues, and special members-only events.Learn More
Fill out the form with best date and time to get contacted about the properties: