Buying & Selling Why Buy with KIRE?
As Kiawah’s trusted real estate resource, Kiawah Island Real Estate (KIRE) provides a full breadth of services to buyers in the community, including:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Kiawah transactions — the vast majority of which are not found in MLS — to provide counsel and advice on pricing your property.
- We are the market leader on Kiawah and offer the widest selection of properties to choose from.
- We will provide for you a thorough review of properties that meet your criteria and schedule time for you to view the properties that interest you.
- An understanding of privacy and discretion — only KIRE advisors have access to KIRE’s lockbox system.
- We will negotiate on your behalf to secure the best possible price for your new property.
- An in-house legal services team to prepare and review contracts and other documents.
- A professionally trained support staff and in-house marketing team support us.
- We will be there at closing to answer your questions and make sure everything runs smoothly.
- We have relationships with many local lenders and can offer you advice in arranging financing.
- Many of our sales professionals live or own property on Kiawah. Their relationships throughout the Island have helped many of our buyers before and after the sell.
We have a close working relationship with the Architectural Review Board, the Kiawah Island Golf Resort, the Kiawah Island Club, villa regime management companies, and Kiawah Island Community Association — all of which enable KIRE to facilitate your purchase decision.
Sales and Information Locations
Our three on-site sales and information centers are the only ones on Kiawah and at Freshfields Village with the latest tools and resources to help generate buyers for Kiawah properties. For your convenience, our offices are open seven days a week. Kiawah Island Real Estate also operates a full-service sales and information center in historic downtown Charleston, where KIRE agents interact with prospective buyers and which serves as the centerpiece of our Charleston networking and referral efforts.