High-End Senior Living has Come to Kiawah Island
Welcome to Seafields at Kiawah Island
When thinking about retirement, consider a place like Kiawah, where the emphasis is on community building, communing with nature, engaging in active pursuits, and enjoying the best that life has to offer. If you didn’t hear, Kiawah Island is in the process of constructing a new, high-end senior living community. The first of its kind to the area, Seafields at Kiawah Island is due to be completed by 2023.
A retirement community such as this offers resort-style services, among many other benefits. Not only does it provide you with an incredible lifestyle, but Seafields also allows you to explore, grow, and find meaning in this new stage of life. This is especially true on Kiawah, a Southern Island where adventure and friendship are paramount.
Discover the endless possibilities and incredible benefits of living in the high-end senior living community of Seafields.
Community Amenities You Won’t Find Elsewhere
Get in touch with the beauty of the Island and indulge in the sophisticated amenities that can only be found at this exclusive development.
- Luxury floor plans with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, some featuring panoramic views, and elegant finishes
- Scenic paths and trails throughout the community
- Regularly held events such as wine tastings, concerts, and guest speakers
- Fitness center designed by Technogym offering group exercise classes
- Resort-style pool
- Concierge, maintenance, and housekeeping services included
- Modern screening room
- Library and technology bar with tech support
- On-site salon offering hair, nail, and spa services
- Yoga studio offering private and group classes
- Wellness and life-enrichment classes
- Auditorium and multiple flex spaces
- Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) clinic on-site and close proximity to new MUSC emergency facility and specialty services
- Walking distance to Freshfields Village shops and restaurants
- Private local transportation service available
- Underground parking and valet service
Additionally, there are a number of dining options available to you on-site.
- Bistro with delicious and healthy options
- Daily specials across all dining venues including vegan and vegetarian options
- Wine and cocktail lounge with hors d’oeuvres
- Outdoor patio dining areas
- Options for grab-and-go meals
- Private dining for larger parties available
- Guests and family members welcome to dine
Your Kiawah Island Club Status
It is an honor to be a Member, and so you are welcome to continue to enjoy life the way you always have. Residents of Seafields can maintain their current Member status at The Kiawah Island Club to carry on using Club facilities and receiving access to events and other experiences.
As you always have, play a round of golf at your favorite Island course, continue practicing your tennis and pickleball skills with your instructor, or visit the Sasanqua Spa for your usual massage. The amenities you have come to know and love are still available to you, even with relocation to the new high-end senior living community of Seafields.
Quality Care Tailored to Your Needs
Assisted living is available for residents with certain medical needs that require specialized care. As part of Seafields, assisted living includes the following features and amenities:
- Security on-site 24 hours a day
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Certified nursing assistants and licensed nurses are available 24/7
- Individualized medication management
- On-site emergency nursing services
- Professional, personalized assistance with daily tasks
- Accommodations for special dietary needs
- Transportation to medical appointments
Those in need of more post-acute health care are served through our partnership with Bishop Gadsden Episcopal Retirement Community. As part of your Seafields lifecare contract, they provide exceptional skilled nursing care, which they have been offering for more than 170 years. Seafields residents are offered a 20% discount for skilled nursing care, and our staff will make all arrangements on your behalf.
Look Forward to High-End Senior Living on Kiawah Island
Retirement should be a time where you are able to pursue your passions, enjoy the day-to-day, and above all, thrive. Living on Kiawah guarantees you just that. The Island is often said to be one of the top places to retire, and you will find so many possibilities here.
The beauty, adventure, and luxury of Kiawah Island, coupled with the Seafields experience is simply unmatched. With a comprehensive healthcare-oriented approach, optional individualized care plans, pet-friendly policies, an abundance of things to do, plus excellent dining options, Seafields offers a higher standard of living no other community can.
Contact our dedicated team at Seafields to learn more below.