Kiawah is world-class for kids, too
Kids thrive on a multitude of outdoor activities at Kiawah. And they make some lifelong friends along the way. Whether you’re spending time with your own children or your children’s children, you’ll find Kiawah is a family-oriented place — with generation after generation making their own memories here.
- Kamp Kiawah: The Kiawah Island Golf Resort offers this counselor-led program for kids, including sports, scavenger hunts, art projects, games, pool parties, and camp fire activities
- The Sandcastle: A property-owner club with swimming pools (including a kiddie pool), picnic pavilion, playground, and private beach
- The Kiawah Island Club: A private Members-only club with hundreds of annual family events, get-togethers, and Summer Youth Program.
- Sports: Swimming, tennis, golf
- Outdoor recreation: Bicycling and walking on more than 30 miles of trails and 10 miles of beach, kayaking, canoeing, fishing
- Night Heron Park Nature Center: The Kiawah Island Golf Resort offers this resource for nature tours and naturalist-led programs, exhibits of local wildlife, interactive displays, and more
- Beach days on our 10-mile beach
- 123 acres of parks, playgrounds, and sports fields